Admission Open Now!
- Student must paste his/her one latest coloured photograph at given place on Admission Form besides two additional coloured passport size latest photographs should be provided along with form.
- One self attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10th, 12th and graduation (as applicable).
- Original transfer certificate (TC) / College Leaving Certificate (CLC) issued by School/College/University last attended.
- Original Migration certificate issued by Board/University (To be given if the students have passed 12th and graduation apart from M. P. Board/ Jiwaji University).
- An affidavit regarding ‘gap in studies’ (if required).
- Original eligibility certificate issued by Board/University (if required).
- Submission of admission form should not be treated as confirmed admission.
- Selection for admission in all the courses will be based on academic merit in the qualifying examination.
- Fee can be paid in cash at the college cash counter or through demand draft in favour of “Dream Valley College” payable at Gwalior.
- Admission fee is applicable on all the courses apart from given course fee which is to be paid once only at the time of admission.
- Students can enquire their selection/admission status on college website/contact numbers/e-mail provided in the prospectus.
- Principal’s decision regarding admission of any candidate shall be final and cannot be challenged. Admission will be cancelled if any proof of eligibility is not adequate.
1.Students have to fill in the complete Admission Form.
2.The following documents must be submitted along with the Admission Form:-
NOTE: Last dates for submission of application form as per Government/University directions are mentioned on college website www.dreamvalleycollege.org