Admission Open Now!
- Students have to fill in the complete Admission Form.
- The following documents must be submitted along with the Admission Form:-
- Student must paste his/her one latest coloured photograph at given place on Admission Form besides two additional coloured passport size latest photographs should be provided along with form.
- One self attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10th, 12th and graduation (as applicable).
- Original transfer certificate (TC) / College Leaving Certificate (CLC) issued by School/College/University last attended.
- Original Migration certificate issued by Board/University (To be given if the students have passed 12th and graduation apart from M. P. Board/ Jiwaji University).
- An affidavit regarding ‘gap in studies’ (if required).
- Original eligibility certificate issued by Board/University (if required).
- Submission of admission form should not be treated as confirmed admission.
- Selection for admission in all the courses will be based on academic merit in the qualifying examination.
- Fee can be paid in cash at the college cash counter or through demand draft in favour of “Dream Valley College” payable at Gwalior.
- Admission fee is applicable on all the courses apart from given course fee which is to be paid once only at the time of admission.
- Students can enquire their selection/admission status on college website/contact numbers/e-mail provided in the prospectus.
- Principal’s decision regarding admission of any candidate shall be final and cannot be challenged. Admission will be cancelled if any proof of eligibility is not adequate.
NOTE: Last dates for submission of application form as per Government/University directions are mentioned on college website www.dreamvalleycollege.org